Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Write a story of a Old Lady and Greedy Doctor


Old Lady and Greedy Doctor




 Once upon a time there was an old lady. She lived alone. Unfortunately, she had lost her sight. She called a doctor but he demanded a huge amount of fees. The woman said to him, “I’ll pay your fees if you can cure me, otherwise not.” The doctor agreed to treat her. Every day the doctor came and took away some valuable furniture’s from her house after checking her up. After a long period, the woman got back her eyesight. The doctor demanded his fees but the woman refused to pay. The doctor went to the court and the judge wanted to know what the matter was. The woman said, “I can’t see my furniture now as I saw before. The judge understood everything. He gave the verdict in favor of the old lady.

2 comments:

  1. This was the story I wanted πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ˜Šthanks

    ReplyDelete