Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Write a short Paragraph on A Book that you have Recently Read in 100 words


A Book I have Recently Read

 
One of my hobbies is reading book. I have read a lot of books, most of which I bought via Internet or in bookstore. Sometimes I borrow from my friends. I often read about two books a week. Recently I have read an interesting book named "How to win friends and influence people" written by Dale Carnegie. I found it very useful. In this book, Dale Carnegie told the stories of many successful people, who achieved their targets by influencing others. He taught me how to have a conversation with partners or friends without arguing. He also showed the best way to persuade people and some tips in communication. I think this book is necessary for everyone. It was the best selling for teenagers in Ho Chi Minh City in 2014.

0 comments:

Post a Comment